Hump Day

Today is hump day, yay. No I don't mean go out and shag someone, you dirty minded bleeders, I mean its Wednesday and it couldn't come soon enough for me. Oh to have a job where everything is calm and pleasant and positivity flows around you all day long. Well that ain't going to happen so all I can do is celebrate hump day.

On a separate note for those of you who have witnessed my mancave, hear this hot off the press news. IT'S GONE, GONE, GOne, Gone, gone. Did someone hear an echo? Look peasants, its a sad life I lead sometimes, give a cougar in training some slack and be happy that the Mancave, soon to be referred to as the media room has GONE, GONe, GOne, Gone, gone and I am as happy as a pig in s**t to have it gone, thanks to my wonderful hub who is spending a week of his leave redecorating, luv ya babe.

So have a fab-u-less day peasants it will soon be Friday.

Lose Weight Now!
Lose Weight Now!

Comments

Popular Posts