Warning - Transformers 2

Well after the attempted revolution in this mornings Monday meeting that evoked feelings of violence from myself to which I am still trying to calm down and regain the sanity that I am sure I still possess somewhere. I wanted to let you know about something weird that happened at the movies this weekend.

Now lets step back a little, remember I am from another country so often find things here in the States very peculiar, nothing quite compares to living in Utah, let me tell you people, I like it here, but it really is like living in another country, Utah is nothing like the rest of the States, I do attribute it to being a largely religious population of a certain sect. This was demonstrated to me this weekend sitting in my movie chair at the theatre when a very nice lady came to talk to us with the whole turn your phones off, blah blah but then she gave us a word of warning that this movie was going to be quite loud especially in the beginning but it would get quieter towards the middle. My initial though was, WHAT A RETARD, THIS IS AN ACTION MOVIE DUMB ASS. I have watched movies all over the world and never have I had a warning for a movie, like we are too delicate and moronic to determine for ourselves whether we should be watching this movie or not. On a side note I did once drop my girls off to watch Benowulf. I took them to the desk where they take your ticket and the old man grabbed my arm as I was getting ready to leave to remind me that this film had some nudity in it. WTF I am European, muther F**ka we run around the beaches with no tops off, I myself have wandered the beaches of Greece topless and kicked Peanut Smuggling to the ground before, its very liberating and I apologize profusely for the image now that I have placed into your minds, just remember I am talking 19 year old perky knockers, not udders I have now, lol ( although I think my girls are still looking good), we don't shield our children so that they go off their rocker once they get a taste of freedom. I almost cut that MF.

I love the states and I like it here in the town I live but sometimes I am so annoyed at the people who think everyone should think like them and live in the same bubble. NO THANK YOU. No guardian required here, I am quite prepared to make my own choices and any consequences that come with them, for myself and my own children.

UPDATE - We have saved Mike from himself and his gaytastic taste has returned, thank the gaylords.

Comments

vanashke001 said…
oh bloody hell! hahahahahaha you slay me momma-tan. Though admittedly, since your nick-name (told to me by yourself) IS momma-tan, the image of the "girls" swaying to-and-fro are of the current incarnation. a funny image I have now, for some reason, is of you running on the beach with one of your infant daughters strapped to your chest in one of those odd serape style child carries, as she futilely attempts to capture one of your swaying breasts to suckle. oi. look what you've started. All because some lame-o at our local theater mentioned the volume of the movie which reminded you of some other doofus who tried to backseat parent you at a viewing of Beowolf.

Thanks again for your intervention on behalf of my wavering tastes.

Popular Posts