Q-List Party


Not much to report lately, I did attend a rather fabulous Q-list party last weekend where a rather fantastic old bag made its appearance (see here holding the Playboy purse, oops wrong way round, see here being held by q-lister extraordinaire ) , for more info and pics click here.

This weekend I will be attending another important soiree, I am going city slickin, gettin in touch with me cowboy self deep within, going to talk all yippee eye aye and other cowboy shit. We are heading out to Jacobs Ranch in Virgin to ride some horses, after of course attending cowboy camp, which I am really excited about, its going to be very western. Will post some pics for all my peasant followers to take a peek at. Then it will be back to completing some more class assignments on Sunday. Hope you all have a well nice weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts