IMPORTANT UPDATE

Alright peasants, so listen to this, I was sitting in my cave dungeon (otherwise known as my cubicle) and no, before you think it, this comment is not aimed at past disappointments I am here to officially state that I have totally given up the bitterness of being chucked out me office, lol. Bus is driving off.

Anyway I am sitting there doing me work, minding me own bleeding business when all of a sudden I heard (nee naa nee naa) or American translation ( woooo woooo) and who was it I hear you asking whilst holding your breath in eager anticipation, it was the Blog Police (those sirens were in the English and American versions, I spare no expense when providing my reading peasants with onomatopoeia's) any how the blog po po's otherwise known as Mike n Carie asking when I was going to update me blog. So with our further ado, here it is.......UPDATED!!!!! Ooh and a picture for you to boot, you wanna see the rest check out my facebook page. xoxoxo

Picture-depicting horses ass and underneath is Doc

Comments

cariesthoughts said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
cariesthoughts said…
You were about to get a ticket from the blog Po Ho for not updating!

Looks like you had fun :D
vanashke001 said…
Look woman, typing "here bitches I updated" and trying to pass that off as an update is not an update!
We expect some brit-tan wit all about your horsey adventure, not random boo-hoos about no office door veiled as non-boo hoos about said office door. That bus is still idling waiting for all the passengers to get on. who you kidding? Some of us don't suckle for the devil's nipple known as facebook and must live vicariously through you through your blog!
FEED ME!
LOL I find it funny that the word verification is nestes, it's made more so since first I typed testes. wonder what's on my mind this morning. and not on my chin. gah!

Popular Posts